HK Army Hive Mini GS
Introducing the HK Army Hive Mini GS with a captivating hexagon pattern reminiscent of a Hive. The custom milled hexagon pattern not only catches the eye, but it's a testament to the precision engineering that propels each shot with ultimate accuracy. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a rising star, this paintball gun is your ticket to domination on the field. Elevate your game, embrace the hive!
The Empire Mini™ GS is the next generation of a paintball marker legend. The team at Empire has taken the proven Mini marker platform and designed and developed it to be even better. In addition to the battle proven Mini engine the GS includes a full wrap-around rubber foregrip that creates a secure grip and protection from paint and the elements. The Mini GS also adds an On/Off ASA that eliminates any thread issues and makes for smooth removal of your tank.
- HK Army custom Hive milling pattern and body shape update
- HK Army Feedneck with clamp and tightening knob
- HK Army double finger trigger
- HK Army Bolt Cap
- Pressure controlled poppet engine for outstanding performance
- Integrated break-beam anti-chop eyes
- Multiple adjustable firing modes (incl. PSP, MILL)
- Wrap-around foregrip for protection from elements and increased grip
- Venting ASA regulator with On/Off lever
- Uses through-grip air transfer for no external air hoses
- Micro-honed, ported aluminum barrel
- Only two hex wrenches needed for all screws
- New 2 Piece Barrel System
Players Want to Know
Frequently asked questions by paintballers…
Can An Empire Mini GS Use CO2?
No. The Mini GS was made only to use compressed air. If you use CO2 you risk damaging your marker and you may need to purchase a replacement bolt if you use CO2 in a marker that only uses HPA.
Can the Empire Mini GS Be Used For Woodsball and Speedball?
How Efficient Is the Empire Mini GS?
The Empire Mini GS is astoundingly efficient when it comes to air and rivals the efficiency of other markers that cost $500 - $800 more. In fact, the Mini GS’s efficiency is one of the reasons that we recommend this marker so highly. We did a review of how efficient the Mini GS is and made it through 12.5 pods before the air ran out; take a look at our air efficiency test YouTube video below:
The Empire Mini GS is one of the easiest paintball markers to program. We also made a helpful YouTube video to teach you exactly how to program your Mini GS so you can do it right the first time. Take a look at our helpful YouTube video below: