Tippmann Stryker AR1 Elite
We have run out of stock for this item.
The Tippmann Stryker features a fully Electro-Pneumatic design that makes it one of the quietest and smoothest shooting spool-valve Tippmann markers ever designed. This paintball marker has a fully programmable board with firing modes including semi, burst, ramping and full-auto. These markers are tournament legal as they require an allen key to change settings.
All of the new Stryker markers are Autococker threaded so it will accommodate the majority of paintball barrels on the market.
Not only is the marker well-built but the maintenance is extremely easy. Access to the to the firing engine is fast so you can get in, lube everything and keep your Stryker in top shape. The customizable design makes hundreds of accessories including lasers, flashlights, rails and scopes easy to install.
The Tippmann Stryker has been reengineered and redefined to improve overall performance for 2019.
Improved internals including bolt system for maximum performance
Modified Solenoid system for reliability
Reengineered regulator for consistency and adjustability
- Full electro-pneumatic marker
- Low pressure Spool Valve design
- 4 Firing modes: Semi, Burst, Ramping, Full Auto
- Anti-Chop Break Beam Eye System
- APEX2 barrel with shroud
- Adjustable telescoping shoulder stock
- Top Picatinny rail for accessories
- Customizable design accepts aftermarket accessories
- Easy access firing engine for maintenance
- LED visual setting indicator
- Durable stainless steel bottom-line hose
- Front folding foregrip
- Flip-up sights
- Empire Rip Clip loader