Dye M3+ Icon Series
Introducing release number TWO from the new ICON Limited Series from DYE. The ICON Limited Series is born from our popular DYE LAB offering of limited edition and exclusive products. For the second ICON Limited Series release the pure bread high performance M3+ gets sculpted with a limited edition, updated body design featuring impressive milling from every angle and an added lineup of unique colors and performance features.
- Limited Edition - 220 Worldwide
- Icon Series Milling - Edition 2
- UL-I Barrel and Tip-.680,.684, & .688 UL-I inserts included.
- Feed neck Knob Wheel Included
- Icon Edition 2 Commemorative Barrel Cover
- Arch Blade Trigger
- Grey/Black Sticky Grips
- V2 Flex bolt tip
- Bolt push button “Icon” Engraving
- Serialized Edition unique to each Marker
- Certificate of Authenticity
To give a full review of the Dye M3+, we brought in a representative from Dye Paintball to discuss all of the different features of the Dye M3+. Take a look at our helpful (45 minute long!) review at all of the different M3+ features below:
- No exposed screws or plates
- All aluminum construction
- Low profile design
- UL 45 frame with full wrap sticky grips
- Dual density, micro texture grips
- Best ergonomics in industry
- Simple joystick OS operation and navigation
- 2 tool assembly
- Hard foam gun case with EVA foam lining for secure protection
Players Want to Know
Frequently asked questions by paintballers…
What Is the Dye M3+’s Operating Pressure?
The operating pressure for the Dye M3+ is supposed to be between 90 and 140 psi. You can modulate the PSI with the marker’s onboard gauge screen. However, it’s important to notice that the marker may have variable pressure based on the paint, weather, and desired paintball velocity.
How Much Does the Dye M3+ Weigh?
The Dye M3+ weighs approximately 1lb 10oz without any attachments. Adding an HPA tank and a hopper full of paint will increase the total carrying weight of the marker.