Duke pepper balls are trusted the world-over for less-than-lethal defense, riot control, correctional compliance and asset protection and are produced to exacting specifications. Duke Defence Irritant Projectiles pepper ammo delivers a kinetic impact, psychological shock and sensory incapacitation and are available in multiple quantities and irritant formulations to suit any requirement, from less-than-lethal home defense to law enforcement, security, government and military requirements!
3 Effects of the Duke Defence range of Irritant Projectiles:
- Kinetic Impact Kinetic impact refers to the impact of a projectile as a result of the force with which it is fired. Gas guns have a greater muzzle velocity
- Psychological Shock The psychological shock of hearing shots fired, combined with the kinetic impact of the pepper balls, contributes to the effect of the pepper balls
- Sensory Incapacitation By infiltrating the sensory system of an assailant, the capsaicin powder incapacitates an assailant for up to 20 minutes
The range of Duke Irritant Projectiles are .68 caliber projectiles which include a potent active compound, rendering some of the most powerful irritant projectiles on the market. The powder infiltrates the sensory system of an assailant, incapacitating the assailant for at least 15 minutes. Our range of projectiles are compatible with all .68 caliber launchers.
- A potent defense pepper ball projectile
- 68 caliber
- 1% OC - 4% PAVA
- Compatible with all 68 caliber pepper and defense launchers
- 7 or 25 round bottle
Caliber: .68 caliber
Active Ingredients: 1% OC - 4% PAVA
Quantity: 7 or 25 projectiles
This item cannot be shipped to California, Massachusetts, New York and the District of Columbia. This item cannot be sold Internationally either