Adrenaline Powerhouse TKO Regulator
The entire Adrenaline Regulator body features Adrenaline's 5-axis Tryamid pattern just like on the Adrenaline Luxe. We spent a TON of effort to ensure the machining features of each regulator body line up with the regulator cap. How is that possible with thread locations being different on every single unit? Simple, we machined each unit as one-piece (threading together each blank) at a rate of two (2) Adrenaline Regulators per hour vs. a normal speed of more than thirty. This also means that in anodizing each matched pair is kept together at all times and polished and finished by themselves to maintain the perfect match. It's just how we do things.
Speaking of anodizing, normally regulators are anodized right off the machine because there are virtually no machine marks. In our case each unit is either dusted or polished by hand and then anodized in the United States by the same shops that anodize our guns.
Each Adrenaline Regulator ships pre-configured for an Adrenaline Luxe at 450 psi but the PowerHouse Pressure Adjustment Insert allows adjustment from 400 psi to 700 psi with a simple internal adjustment. For Adrenaline Shockers we recommend 650 to 700 psi.
- Titanium Cartridge with dual O-rings - normally a $65.00 add-on from PowerHouse
- Real GLASS Adrenaline Gauge
- Wave Spring Technology, precision woven flat wire spring for improved consistency and reliability to get back to setpoint pressure fast
- Dedicated setscrew pockets to prevent galling and slipping in your guns ASA threads
- Low Profile Burst Disks for a smooth clean look
- Dedicated Direct to Tank fill port, eliminates damage and over pressurizing from rapid filling at fill stations
- Interlocking parts to prevent incorrect assembly
- Quick disassembly for easy servicing
- Dyno Tested by PowerHouse before and after completing a 24 hour pressure test
- 100% Made in the USA
Note: There are certain elements we cannot discuss at this time. Unfortunately it is too soon to discuss the internals beyond the information provided above. We've left off the "generation" tag but this is based off of the latest technologies currently in use and/or development at PowerHouse.