The Tippmann TiPX paintball pistol is the smallest lightest .68 caliber paintball pistol on the market and works well as either a primary marker or sidearm. The TiPX fits comfortably in the palm of your hand without feeling bulky or overweight like some other pistols on the market. The quick release 8-round magazine feed system slides easily in the grip and allows you to quickly reload on the fly and continue firing at your target without missing a beat. The TiPX pistol even comes with a spare magazine to get you started! The pistol runs off of a single 12g CO2 cartridge which is stored under the barrel which helps for balance and easy access for changing. Players can expect to get 25-30 shots (3-4 magazines) from each CO2 cartridge. Once emptied, a quick quarter turn allows the spent cartridge to be ejected and a new cartridge to be inserted. The next pull of the trigger automatically punctures the new cartridge and allows you to begin firing again. The TiPX pistol accepts most Tippmann X7 threaded barrels and allows for longer more accurate configurations. If you’re looking for compact and lightweight efficiency in your pistol or sidearm, you will not be disappointed by the TiPX paintball pistol from Tippmann.
- Metal trigger punctures CO2 cartridge on first pull
- Self locking 8 round magazine
- Quick release magazine feed system loads through grip
- Under barrel 12 gram CO2 cartridge air system
- Easy load 1/4 turn CO2 cap
- External velocity adjuster
- Internal regulator
- Remote line compatible
- Ergonomically designed gripframe
- Covered ammo count windows
- Removeable barrel with X7 threads
- Spare magazine (total of two), barrel blocking device and maintenance kit included.