Back to: Harrison Frye's Gear
Planet Eclipse CS2 Pro
We have run out of stock for this item.
From the Pro field to the gear bag, the CS2Pro has been developed with Pro players to create a marker that is designed to do one thing. Win!
The Pro-Inspired CS2 Pro has easy-to-clean streamlined contours, perfect for those quick-turnaround points. It gives the player more control with three Shaft FL bore sections (.681 / .685 / .689) and the latest Aluminium Tip tweaks the balance of the marker. Plus, it provides a more custom feel with adjustable Blade and Scythe trigger shoes as standard.
- CS2 Pro Streamlined Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- CS2 Pro Interchangeable; Fully Adjustable Blade & Scythe Trigger Package.
- CS2 Pro Bespoke Back Cap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.685" / 0.689" Inserts And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Aluminium Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- GP Core Drivetrain
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- CS2 Frame With Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
- Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
- 105Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-portal Compatible