Refurbished - HK Army LAZR Elite Nova Barrel Kit
We have run out of stock for this item.
This item is being sold as Refurbished which means All SALES ARE FINAL. Refurbished items can either be a floor model, a test product for one of our videos or a customer return/exchange. Prior to it being sold we ensure that it functions properly. Since it is being sold as refurbished it may show light signs of use or small cosmetic imperfections since it is not brand new. This items comes with a 30 day limited warranty through Lone Wolf Paintball that covers the repair costs to get it back in working condition as long as the damage was not caused by the purchaser. There are no returns or exchanges on this product
Crafted with accuracy and style in mind, the LAZR Barrel Kit delivers unrivaled performance. The precision barrel bore-honing used in the development of the LAZR allows for improved diameter uniformity and a smooth interior finish. This attention to surface detail will deliver you the ball-on-ball accuracy you are looking for in a high-end barrel system. Easily change the control bore by sliding the bore inserts in to the barrel back.
The LAZR Barrel Kit comes complete with 8 Barrel Bore Inserts, a Barrel Tip and 4 Interchangeable Accent Grips. The LAZR barrel is packaged in our custom HK Army Hard Shell Exo Barrel Case.
- Highest Quality Aluminum 2 Piece Barrel
- EXO Hard Zipper Protective
- 8 Barrel Backs In Bore Sizes .678, .680, .682, .684, .686, .688, .690, .692
- 4 Removable Color Barrel Back Grips (Red, Blue, Black, Grey)
- Ball Sizer to ensure that the proper bore size is used.
- 15" Total Length
- 8" Barrel Back
- Porting designed to increase accuracy and lower the sound signature
- Laser Engraved Bore Size Numbers On Back Of Barrel
- Precision Honed Barrel Tip and Barrel Backs
- Autococker Threading (Axe/Mini, Shocker, Planet Eclipse Markers, Dye Markers, VCOM, Mac Dev Markers, Field One and Vanquish
Luxe / Impluse / Ion Threading
Make sure to select the correct barrel threads for your marker when choosing the Barrel Adapter on the drop down menu!