The EZ ASA is the latest in Air Systems Adapter (ASA) designs, using a cam based action to ensure easy gassing up of your paintball guns even those using high pressure tanks and ball valves that can be very difficult to gas up with other systems.
Fit all guns with bottom line screw locations via the use of the included adapter rail that attaches to standard bottom line screw locations in up to 6 different positions.
The ATR and also has the greatest range of adjustment. The Rail has 5 holes underneath to allow for 3 mounting positions and since the holes are offset to one end you can then spin it around to get another 3 different adjustments for 6 positions in total. The ASA is then locked to the rail with it's mounting set screws allowing even further adjustment.
- Push button gas release drops the lever and auto bleeds the gas from the ASA.
- Comes with 1/4" macro hose fitting* and two set screws for attaching to the bottom of your grip frame.
- *Macro fitting style/manufacturer may change subject to availability. Uses 1/8th NPT threaded fittings.
- The Inception ATR (Adjustable T-slot Rail) is the lowest profile rail available for mounting T-Slot ASA's to the original 10-32 bottom line screw locations used on most classic paintball guns.
- Comes with low profile stainless steel mounting screws for attaching to the gun's grip frame.