The GoG eNMEy Paintball Gun has raised the bar of what an entry level paintball gun can be. The GoG eNMEy is a fully pneumatic mechanical marker. That means it doesn't need any batteries or electronics; just gas up the eNMEy and go play. The eNMEy is a spool valve design like many high end markers so it is lighter weight, doesn't "kick" like typical blowback markers, and is more gentle on the paintball when firing so you have less breaks in the barrel. Maintenance is quick and easy on the GoG eNMEy with its Bolt Out Back system, and velocity is simplified with one screw on the vertical grip regulator. The GoG eNMEy paintball marker brings the most accuracy, simplicity and high performance of any marker in its class!
- Improved Heavy Duty Solenoid - The new HD solenoid features a metal reinforced housing, increased heat resistance, inline tubing path, and metal screw threads.
- True Pneumatic Design – No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points - for field rental use, there are no batteries to worry about.
- Regulated Low Pressure Operation – A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
- CO2 Compatible – An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
- Spool Valve Design – This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
- Simple Maintenance – The eNMEy’s main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
- Low-Force Anti-Chop – The low force behind the eNMEy’s bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
- Composite/Aluminum Components – With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.
- Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser – Enough Said. We want you to be confident in your purchase. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See warranty for details.
- Electropneumatic Upgrade Path – Not to be confused with “sear tripper” electronic grip frames for hammer-and-spring paintball markers, the optional eNMEy electronic trigger upgrade provides true electropneumatic operation for increased rates of fire, more firing modes and an even lighter trigger pull.