Field Paint Only (FPO) Policy
- All players must use paint purchased from Lone Wolf Paintball in our open play and private sessions regardless if they have their own equipment or not
- Paintballs not purchased from Lone Wolf Paintball will not be permitted for use
- Anyone caught using non-field paint will be asked to remove all contraband paint from their markers and may be removed from the play session if the problem continues
For more information on our field paint only policy click here.
Promotional Pass Policy
Lone Wolf Paintball is willing to honor free playtime and rental passes from any third party promotional company under the following stipulations:
- The passes will be valid for free playtime and standard rental equipment for the duration of any open play session.
- Each player must purchase a minimum of 500 paintballs at the price of $20 per bag in order to activate the ticket.
- If the ticket does not specifically state that air fills are included there will be a $5 charge for air.
- All paintballs used by the player must be purchased at the playing field on the day of play. No outside paint will be permitted.
- These free play passes may NOT be used towards any private party registration and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, discount or coupon.
Please keep in mind that Lone Wolf Paintball does not sell these tickets and is not responsible for how the tickets are represented by the salesperson selling them. Lone Wolf Paintball receives no income from the sale of these tickets. If you are dissatisfied with how the tickets were sold or represented you must take your complaint to the company that sold you those tickets. There should be contact information on the passes themselves to allow you to contact the company you purchased them from.
All players must be 10 years of age or older in order to participate in paintball games. Minors (anyone under 18 years of age) must have a waiver form signed by a parent or guardian on the day of play. Waivers can be obtained ahead of time here
. Please make sure the waiver is signed and dated for the day of play. Every time you play you must sign a new waiver for that date.
Credit Card Policy
Credit card purchases are always available at our Pro Shop/Main Office, Lone Wolf East and the Lone Wolf Indoor Field. Lone Wolf West in Metamora does NOT accept credit cards, it is suggested to bring cash. Lone Wolf Paintball accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Barrel Cover Policy
Due to insurance safety requirements all players must have a barrel cover on their marker at all times. If you do not have a barrel cover for your marker they are available for purchase only for the sum of $5. We will not lend out barrel covers for the day under any circumstance.
If you are playing in a private party and choose to use your own marker you are responsible for providing all the components necessary to play (i.e. tank, hopper, barrel cover etc). We will not part out any of our rental guns for players that are missing pieces. Players are NOT permitted to disassemble any of our rental equipment, including the barrel cover to borrow any pieces of equipment that they may be missing.
If you lose the barrel cover that comes provided on your rental gun you will be charged a $5 replacement fee for the missing cover. No exceptions!
Lone Wolf Paintball does its very best to provide the most safe and secure environment possible for all of our customers but we cannot be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged items. It is your responsibility to make sure that all of your personal belongings and equipment are secured at all times.
Lone Wolf Paintball has a no return policy at all of our playing fields and all sales are final. If there is a problem with a product that was not a result of customer negligence we will replace it but never refund. Once your admission is paid for the day we will not refund it. Paintballs cannot be returned regardless if they have been opened or not and we will not exchange them to be upgraded to a larger quantity.
Any questions just give us a call at (586) 463-9500.