It’s 2232 and humanity’s hope is fading fast. A hostile alien force has invaded Earth and mankind as we know it is on the ropes.
Major cities across the planet like London, Rome and New York all lay in devastation while the remaining human survivors are desperately looking for a way to turn back the tide.
When all hope seemed to have been lost, a secret location is discovered that may contain exactly what we need to win this war. This battleground contains incredible power that could be used for good or evil, it all depends on which side can gain control of it first. The site is Lone Wolf West in Metamora, MI and historians know that’s where countless paintball battles were waged over 200 years ago.
While the alien race mobilizes for a fast and furious assault, the last of Earth’s warriors send out a call to arms, asking their allies to join them in an epic battle to save the planet.
Which side will you choose? Earth’s mighty heroes? The advancing alien horde? The decision is yours!
- Two separate teams (Earthmen and Aliens)
- Attack and defend game format
- Point system to determine the winner
- Reinsertions during the duration of each play session
- Special bonus objectives to earn additional points
- Both teams have special abilities unique to their race
For a more detailed description on the game format and rules click here.
8:00 am Registration Opens
9:00 am Orientation Begins
10:00 am Games Begin
1:00 pm Lunch Break
2:00 pm Games Resume
5:00 pm Winner Declared
Pricing — Entrance Fee
- Playtime, 2,000 rounds & all day air refills included. Rental equipment is free for those who need it.
Game Day Price
- Playtime 2,000 rounds & all day air refills included. Rental equipment is free for those who need it.
This is a field paint only event!
Players can pre-register for this event by one of the following ways:
- Online by clicking here
- Contact the main office at (586) 463-9500 and pay with a credit card over the phone
- In person at our main office in Clinton Township
Lone Wolf West is located on Lapeer Road (M-24) approximately ¼ south of Dryden Road in Metamora behind the Casscadden Lounge. From I-75 use exit # 81 for Lapeer Road (the same exit for the Palace of Auburn Hills).
4099 South Lapeer Road
Metamora, MI 48455